Friday, July 17, 2015

Stepping out of the Boat - A Blog by SETH

Hi, it's Seth. I would like to tell you about a boat. I like boats. This boat is called the comfort boat. That means you and everything you're comfortable with is in the boat but everything else is outside the boat.

To get out of the boat, you will have to listen to me.
Step 1 - You have to trust God
Step 2 - You have to be willing to let everything go
Step 3 - You have to be flexible
Step 4 - You have to be ready to fight the devil

I can remember when my parents called me and my bros into the living room for a family meeting. We weren't planning on crying but we spent the next 30 minutes crying when they told us we were going to be missionaries.









It has been a hard process for me like giving up my best friends, Andrew DiMaio and Rishi Bhojwani. Rishi is on the left and Andrew is in the middle, while I am on the right










So that's halfway out of the boat. I still have to get there and when I do I fully believe God will help me through everything. He has helped me when I got a pencil in my leg. I was happy when God helped the doctor get the pencil out.

God has helped me get out of the boat so I have a quarter of the way left. I will tell you how he helped me. He gave some people I know to give me money for my birthday so I got an I-Pod to text my friends and relatives.

I can't wait to get there; God will help everyone to get out of the boat!

Thanks for reading,
Seth


No comments:

Post a Comment