Tuesday, January 28, 2014

New Beginnings...


I sit here on my bed, wrapped in an electric blanket, my hoodie on and tied tightly around my neck, my fingers freezing, my eyes randomly peeking out the window to get a glimpse of the snow dancing to the ground, my heart hoping for a snow day and  my mind dreaming about the V-Team's "new beginning."

Questions seem to overwhelm my thoughts.  Questions like:  How do you know what stuff to save, what stuff to pack and what stuff to sell?  Who will by my boys' friends?  Will I have special, close friends in Central America?  How will we raise that amount of money?  When will we leave for language school?  Who will we meet during partnership development?  How am I supposed to survive working full time, taking a mission class, partnership development, along with my other ministries?  What about the relationships I have, how will they survive and/or change?...Ok, that list could go on and on and on...



Then, the excitement takes over.  This week is the beginning, the start,  to our "Partnership Development" phase of life.  I will be sharing for the first time, "one-on-one," what God has been doing in our lives, this weekend.  This weekend, Seth and I will be traveling to our first church, Monticello Wesleyan.  We will have the opportunity to share what God has been doing, as well as, share The Word of God to the wonderful people of Earlysville.

Looking forward to many "new beginnings" in our near future and praying for God's peace, wisdom and graciousness as we tread these "new waters."


No comments:

Post a Comment