Monday, January 4, 2016

Life Away



This blog was inspired by Tiffany Ferguson. While eating dinner with her and her family one night before Christmas, she encouraged me to write another blog and so I did (and my dad has finally helped me to publish it).

Some of you may know what it is like living here as a missionary, but others may not. This is a blog for everyone, but especially for the people that don’t know what it is like living here. 

First, the leche (milk in Spanish) comes in a large juice-box-like container. The apple juice and other drinks do also, but not all the drinks. 

This is sort of funny to me; there is a bus stop right outside my house. Ho, ho, ho; whoops, I meant ha, ha, ha. Do ya get it; do ya, do ya, do ya? It is good to have a chuckle every once in awhile; okay, back to business. 

We don’t have a car and almost every thing is pricey. Houses have big gates and people can pay for a day and night guard. 

All these thing are different ,but God has been God. He is still God; He has provided; He has kept me safe; He is still God.

No comments:

Post a Comment